Navigate Insurance Coverage, Liability in Ridesharing Accident Cases
By bovolaw on January 11, 2019
Ridesharing services have exploded over the past few years – and as it grows, more and more ridesharing vehicles are becoming involved in collisions. Knowing how to detangle the unique complexities of liability, insurance and other issues in these cases is a must for any plaintiff’s or defense attorney.
This focused program from our Denver personal injury attorneys at Bovo Law, LLC comes replete with practice tips and the latest case law so you can handle these cases with confidence. Enhance your practice – register today for one of our February 6th sessions!
Here’s a preview of what the webinar will cover:
- Examining the relationship between rideshare drivers and coordinators to determine if an agency liability exists.
- Answering all your coverage questions, and helping you uncover who’s on the hook in the event of an accident.
- Reviewing how to collect mobile app evidence, authenticate it, and get it admitted.
- Delving deep into UM/UIM coverage issues and claims in the context of ridesharing accidents.
Event Registration & Course Details
Schedule & Tuition
This event will be hosted on February 6, 2019. We will be hosting two sessions, one at 11:00 am and one at 2:15 pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
- Duration: 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Tuition Cost: $299 for first registrant; $289 for any additional registrants at your firm.
Overview of Course Content
- Detangling Liability in Ridesharing Accidents
- Mobile App Evidence: How to Obtain, Authenticate and Get it Admitted
- Ridesharing Insurance Policies – What You Need to Know
- Handling Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Cases Involving a Rideshare
Can I Get Continuing Education Credit for This Webinar?
Specific accreditation information for participating in this program can be referenced on our website.
Register today by calling 800-930-6182, with reference event number 81832!